- I was asked to share some thoughts in regard to burndown successes we have been having.
- Over the past couple of years my concern as always been absorption.
- I felt we were missing the boat, so I have tried many different things.
- I started using different adjuvants and combinations of them all.
- I was intrigued by a statement saying they utilized organic acids.
- I then started my research. In this research I felt if I had a product that had fulvic acid along with organic acids I may be able to influence absorption.
- I knew I wanted a product that had fulvic acid due to its size and ability to pass through membranes.
- At first I felt I was getting mixed results especially when tank mixed with glyphosate.
- I then hypothesized that this was the result of an antagonism between the glyphosate molecule and the added organic acid.
- At this time I added additional AMS to see if this would help.
- I was pleasantly surprised.
- I then played a little with the rates and came up with a combination that has been working quite well.
Powerhouse 1.5 qt/100 gal
Spectra OC 1 pt/ac.
Please see the attached video which illustrates what I am talking about.